The Office of Social Services combines the following branches:
* Education and oversight over the educational institutions like the schools and Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College (TUDARCo)
* Diakonia and thus oversight over the Social Work of the diocese through the district social workers and the institutions for handicapped.
* Health and oversight over the medical centers
* Women and Children: Coordination of work with women and children in the parishes
Goal: Provision of loving, relevant and reliable quality social services and empowerment of women, children, youth and marginalized groups. Increase the participation and involvement of women, youth and children, in the work of the diocese.
- Phone: Telephone +255 222 113 246
- Phone: Telefax +255 22 2125505
|Agnes Niwatoki Lema||Deputy General Secretary Social Servicesfirstname.lastname@example.org||+255 22 211 3246|
|Rev. Daniel E. Sendoro||Hospital Chaplain|
|Rev. Agnes Mtunze Mangala||Pastor, Leader Women's Departmentemail@example.com||+255754850884|
|Caroline Shedafa||Project Director Mlandizi Vocational Training Centerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Faraja Mwakapeje||Coordinator for Diakonia||+255 754 326 674|